Monday, May 4, 2009

FUTURISM SAYS

In all these picture below represents how the future can be like. The theme I would categorize this would probably fall under Future Tech. /Consumerism. Why, In the near future the world advances and is it possible that the future would look like the pictures I posted or will they look different. The food and animal and everything we do are considering consumerism. Caged animal is consumerism; ironically yes I think it is. Because we use animal for entertainment and that would fall as consuming, anything that is used is consuming. What I'm trying to say is what kind of a future do we humans want to see. Everyone's ideal future is a Utopia, but I don't see that. Can we humans advance technology and turn it into a good use. In my lifetime I too like to know how the near future is going to turn out like too. I'm sure everyone looks forward for the future in some point of their life. I chose these images to make people see and realize what kind of a world they want to live in. And if they want to live in that world can they turn this world into their kind of ideal world. Is advancing technology is considered and the future or is not. What made me come to theses way of thinking is the environmental I live in, and those who I grew up around with. Seeing people change and go everywhere or even sometimes get lost makes me think how do they want to live their world. Do they even think about the future? My message is just trying to get us human beings think whether would or how or even where we would like this so called Utopia to be like. So many people says and but never do it. Will we turn our future into how it looks like in the picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEDIA; Music Title: Fire burning on the dance floor mix